Thanks to Yoel for providing these updated directions for approaching North Twin Sister (Sept 2007)
- Road is in very good condition – a bicycle is highly advisable.
- The “old bushy road” mentioned on bottom left of page 311 in Scrambling book has been upgraded – it is no longer bushy.
- The turn off onto this road is at 7239964 (27 CONUS).
- Follow this road and cross a new wood decked bridge after about 1K (713984)
- After about 1.5 K keep to the left where there is a spoor turning right and down at 711983. (this is the North Twin Sout Twin junction)
- The road going to the left has been graded and is in very good condition. It is no longer an “overgrown spoor road” as mentioned in the book.
- The trail head is by a sign “MI 9”. It is marked by a cairn.( 712970)
- It is advisable to ride a bike on the single track